To help reduce wasted paper, we’ve taken returns online!
Simply follow the steps below to generate your pre-paid return label. When creating your return label, you’ll be directed to the carrier that best serves your local area.
1. To start your return, head to our returns portal here (you’ll need your order number handy).
2. Select what items you’d like to return and why. All feedback is good feedback!
3. Re-pack your order, as it arrived.
4. Print your return label and attach it to the outside of your parcel.
5. Place your packing slip, order confirmation or any other means of identifying who you are and your order inside the parcel (This helps us process your return smoothly)
6. Done! Your parcel is now ready to be taken to your chosen drop-off point, which you can find here
If at any point you need help then please send us an email at email@example.com or use our live chat feature.
If that does not work, you can try raising the return requst through your account.
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy or a returns page, and then request a return.
1. Log in to your account:
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request Return.